March 29, 2024, 08:18:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab on Garageband 10.0.3?  (Read 3320 times)

slapp

Analog Lab on Garageband 10.0.3?
« on: March 05, 2015, 09:33:38 pm »
Can anyone confirm that they're able to use Analog Lab with the most current version of Garageband (10.0.3)? Im trying to use a MiniLab with GB, and every time I try to add the AU Instrument plugin, I get the error "The Audio Unit "Analog Lab" could not be loaded for your project, and may need to be updated..." Further info from Apple says that GB is a 64-bit app and 32-bit AU's aren't compatible. My correspondence with Arturia claims that Analog Lab is both 32 & 64, and that it automatically installs both on a Mac (although mine says 32-bit version under About).

I can get Analog Lab to work with Logic 9, and the MiniLab is recognized in GB, as I can use it to control MIDI. Does anyone have a workaround for this yet? I've seen quite a bit of discussion on this issue, but most of it seems pretty dated (~1 year ago) and assumed there would be a fix by now. Maybe I'm just missing something? Firmware on MCC is also up to date (3.0.0.5).

Really wish I could get this to work. I can always use Logic, but would like to get Analog Lab working within GB for quick demos.

Running Yosemite 10.10.2

lzap

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Analog Lab on Garageband 10.0.3?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 04:30:27 pm »
Have you found out? I just got hit by this :-(

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines