April 20, 2024, 12:08:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bug report : DEPTH 's crazy behavior  (Read 3146 times)

omissis

Bug report : DEPTH 's crazy behavior
« on: February 10, 2005, 12:03:30 pm »
When using CS-80V as a VST I experienced that the DEPTH lever in Ringmodulator section has a crazy behaviour: I mean  the correct behaviour has to be that ,when the AD is triggered, the speed increases to the given DEPTH value ,also it would be going up to maximum speed when fully pulled- then coming back to the speed's starting position. Am I correct? Well the lever simply doesn't remember its position: set DEPTH to maximum at slow speed and you get slow modulation...

BUT!

If you trigger the ringmodulator @ high speed and high depth and in the mean time you decrease speed, then trigger the ringmodulator right again, it does a correct modulation. :roll:
If you do like this several strange things happen however : the Ringmodulator seems not to  remember the DEPTH position so the AD triggering won't start even if you wait more than the expected 170ms on Single Mode (CSassign), you have to move again the DEPTH lever and then triggering the RM again suddendly does wrong modulation(uncorrect DEPTH value according to its position)
!!!
:shock:  :shock:
Has anybody experienced this already??

please....

HELP!!!
Max

a CS-80Vist

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines