April 23, 2024, 05:03:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Release Date  (Read 25136 times)

PXPT

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • MatrixBrute twiddler
Re: Release Date
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2017, 11:21:39 am »
For those of us that are not so lucky to find a MB in a small shop somewhere or are not famous enough, I'm hoping that the MB will be more easily available next month in March when Arturia start shipping their pre-orders. If I don't get my MB next month I will be severely [CENSORED] I can tell you!

In the meantime I have been twiddling my thumbs, rearranging the studio just for the sake of it and eyeing up other synths and kit.

David Bulog

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2017, 05:31:05 am »
Do not be tempted  to buy from anything other than your normal dealer in case of warranty issue
If you buy out of country you risk having no after sale servicing/support.
Ebay = big NO NO NO ---Auturia could refuse servicing on Ebay grey market Matrixbrutes!!!
if you are lucky enough to live in UK juno are selling for UK1382/USD1700
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/arturia-matrixbrute-analog-synthesizer/598837-01/
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 05:36:11 am by David Bulog »

PXPT

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • MatrixBrute twiddler
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2017, 03:13:39 pm »
I'm hoping that the MB will be more easily available next month in March when Arturia start shipping their pre-orders.

Bugger! I spoke too soon. Arturia now say they are shipping mid March... then it will be end of March, then April, May... :-(

Glen:)

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2017, 01:04:52 am »
You will get it soon pxpt I'm sure. It's worth the wait too :)
If your that desperate come n have a go on mine :)
Don't give up hope chap. It could be in the post for you right now ;)

Bitflipper

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Tweak it till it Hertz
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2017, 12:02:54 pm »
Ordered mine March 5th 2016, got it last friday. Finally  :D. But worthwhile waiting for. Must have been quite complex programming. Congrats to Arturia, this will most likely become an Iconic Instrument.

tomeso

• Beta-testers
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2017, 09:36:09 am »
Any news from the sales team?
Just wanted to let you know that there will be more happy MatrixBrute users in Germany/Austria by the end of this week.  ;)
"But please don't listen to me
I've already been poisoned by this industry!"
Funk Pop a Roll - XTC

Patate le mage

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2017, 11:29:08 am »
Ordered mine January 2nd 2017, from a big european dealer. It is on his way today. Can't wait.

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2017, 02:54:16 pm »
Just wanted to let you know that there will be more happy MatrixBrute users in Germany/Austria by the end of this week.  ;)
There does indeed seem to be some movements... :)

VAU

« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2017, 07:34:16 pm »

there is ;)

PXPT

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • MatrixBrute twiddler
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2017, 01:30:25 pm »
Hoorah and rejoice!

My MatrixBrute arrived yesterday totally out of the blue (like a large drinks bill). I've unpacked it and placed it on the shelf I've prepared for it but haven't actually hooked it up to anything yet or turned it on. That will have to wait until I can get home later on tonight. Cannot wait. Also, I may have to visit my doctor for a bad back! That thing was heavy LOL. Initial impressions was WOW - the MB is very well made. Looks like a million dollars!

One very happy bunny :)

Patate le mage

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2017, 07:44:41 pm »
Received mine yesterday.
My first impressions are very positives.
I play thru the presets and i have to say that some of them are really impressive and well programmed. ( i'm not a "perdreau de l'année" wich  means in french that i'm not a bird of the year ( 40 years of synth programmation) ).
The programmation of the beast is not obvious because of all the parameters wich can interfered and some of them are very sensitive.
I have a pretty big modular system and i try to communicate with it, piece of cake.
The only default i find for now is that the midi command center doesn't function on my music dedicate computer with windows7, but i managed to use it on a laptop with Windows 10. I suspect that the problem is because i use copperlan on my music computer wich perhaps make a conflict.  ( not sure ). The midi command center saw that there is a matrix brute connected but failed to connect to it.
I also own a Sub37 and i can't figure a sound on it i couldn't reproduice on the matrixbrute and NO, i don't want to sell my sub37 because i love it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines