April 16, 2024, 06:04:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Minibrute blinking O Octave, No sound :c  (Read 1568 times)

Kaptain

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Minibrute blinking O Octave, No sound :c
« on: October 01, 2016, 04:56:11 am »

Minibrute blinking O Octave, No sound :c

Hello Humans!

I've been digging around the internet trying to find out what the bloody hell is wrong with my minibrute. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything describing the issue I've been having.

My Minibrute was working perfectly fine up until the other day. Now when I turn on my Minibrute, the 0 Octave light blinks and the tempo light does as well. Aside from this, there is no sound and the minibrute does nothing.  :-\

I've tried starting it up with the octave buttons held, and that causes it to have all 5 octave buttons to blink dimly. After releasing the buttons, it goes back to just the middle octave light blinking. Still no sound, still not functioning.

I've made a support ticket, but I've been seeing members on the forums say that they don't get responses from support. I'd like to believe I don't have a large, expensive minibrick now :c

If anyone has any recommendations as to what to do, I'd love to hear it. I was really enjoying this device and I've only had it since April. This is driving me nuts.

Thanks for reading, I hope I can find a solution soon!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines