March 28, 2024, 08:17:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab49 Keys are not sending a MIDI signal. Everything else works.  (Read 2352 times)

Calcifer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I have even instaled and tried MIDI-OX to see what is going on.

Simply put, the pads, knobs, and everything works and sends a MIDI signal, but the keyboard does nothing. Does anyone have an idea about how to fix this? I literally bought this thing yesterday and it has not worked at all.

Bradamantine

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Keylab49 Keys are not sending a MIDI signal. Everything else works.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 10:15:40 pm »
What programs besides Midi-ox have you been using?

Have you tried your Keyboard with Analog Lab?

thatguy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 08:10:25 pm »
Hi i have the exact same issue. Did you figure it out?  All the buttons and knobs are sending midi, but the keys are not sending anything. No respons, not in Ableton nor in Arturia midi control center

pax-eterna

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 06:55:15 pm »
I would suggest that the cable linking the keybed to the MOBO has either worked loose, or been "crimped" when the keybed was inserted. I would almost bet this is a hardware issue. Open the case up and have a look. I know there were issues with some KL88s concerning a keybed connector cable being caught under a metal support.

thatguy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 10:17:31 am »
You were right. I opened it up, and the bus cable had fallen of the socket (see attached photo). Its strange since i have never moved it from where its placed right now. But the components inside were not very tight, so i guess it didnt need to much movement to fall of on its own. If anybody have a similar problem, check for this..

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines