April 19, 2024, 06:18:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mini Lab Midi Mapping  (Read 5617 times)

spacefunk

Mini Lab Midi Mapping
« on: August 20, 2016, 04:01:06 am »
Hello ,

I bought Arturia Mini Lab in July and i still havent figured out how to midi map with ableton. Given that i took my time to learn the manual ,watch youtube videos browsed the forum to find answers but i have failed.

I just want to assign knobs and pads to given parameters on my ableton plugins ... example : operator

Mini lab does NOT..absolutely does NOT work as its in youtube ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X0X3EjlUfc , the default parameters would not respond as it does in this video.

I tired changing to Absolute mode which SUPPOSE to give me the ability to midi map, it does not.

Also when i DO map knobs to parameters, it does not turn all the way around. I checked the minimum and maximum and it seems fine.

I used to have an Akai mpk mini and it broke so i bought arturia for a change. and i couldnt have been any dumber . This is such a waste of time and frustrating . I will never buy arturia again.

eowar

Re: Mini Lab Midi Mapping
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 06:40:09 pm »
Hi! Don't say that! It's a good controller. ;) I think that you just not configured it propperly. In the MIDI Control Center, you should select "Absolute Controls" in the "Local Templates box. Then, you should click on "Store to" button (firstly, close all your DAW's).

Try and let us know.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines