March 28, 2024, 04:31:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Getting my minilab setup in Ableton live 9.2.3  (Read 2608 times)

Alexcor20

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Getting my minilab setup in Ableton live 9.2.3
« on: July 20, 2016, 11:28:26 am »
I am using a Windows 10 pc, and I am following the instructions on the "USING MIDILAB WITH ABLETON 8 OR 9" pdf.  There is now windows 10 set of instructions, the latest is windows 7 and I'm following those directions and was able to locate C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Ableton\Live (latest version)\Preferences\User Remote Scripts  and install 'Arturia minilab' folder into it.  But when I go into preferences>MIDI sync, "Arturia MiniLab" is still not an option under Control Surfaces, although it is an option under the input and output dropdown menus.  But anyways, due to this (I think) my minilab is not working properly in Ableton.  I try to midimap one of my minilab's knobs onto one of the oscillators in operator, and it works but when I twist the knob it doesn't adjust the oscilator properly, no matter how much I twist the knob the volume on my oscilator stays between -17db and -24db and doesn't even adjust accurately.  For example when I turn the knob clockwise instead of the volume going up, the volume just bounces around to random values between -17db and -24db.  I hope someone can help me!

Alexcor20

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Getting my minilab setup in Ableton live 9.2.3
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 09:27:07 pm »
bump

Alexcor20

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 10:08:08 pm »
plllllss help meeeee

xvii

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 04:54:22 pm »
I am having the same problem as well. Does your Midi Control Center software detect and allow changes to your Minilab?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines