March 29, 2024, 12:19:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Question about selling AE The Laboratory 49  (Read 4233 times)

Old_School

Question about selling AE The Laboratory 49
« on: June 25, 2016, 04:05:48 pm »
I'm parting with my AE The Lab 49 as I use an Akai Advance now. The keyboard came with original Analog Lab software which has been discontinued in favour of the new software (not version 2 but the updated software for 1). Additionally I have bought the V collection then bought the updated V collection recently. As far as I can tell none of my V collection nor Analog Lab 2 is tied to these purchases as nothing in my account seems to indicate so but I think I did get a discount for owning either this keyboard or the other Arturia products I have. So first I'm wondering if I did receive a discount based on this keyboard or for generally having Arturia products and if the products are tied in any way?   Also wondering if I need to go through the dongle license process or merely give the new owner the serial #? Finally I can't see a download link for the Ver. 1 software, is it still available?

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Re: Question about selling AE The Laboratory 49
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 02:39:54 am »
Similar experience, but considering upgrading to the Keylab controller.
Would like to get some clarity on this.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines