April 23, 2024, 07:24:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: UPDATE: Sales deny there was ever a discount coupon, contradicting the website!!  (Read 1706 times)

craftycurate

I have to keep adding new topics because the forum will not allow me to reply on my own posts.

Further to my previous post about the disappearing V COllection 4 update coupon, Sales appear to deny that there ever was an upgrade coupon, which reduced the price to €99 for the special offer period. I am COMPLETELY CERTAIN this coupon did in fact exist, but it has disappeared for some reason.

The website clearly states there is a SPECIAL OFFER ON THE UPDATE, and it appears in the MY COUPONS section. Why would it say "Special offer on the update" if the price shown is the normal price? The normal price is not a special offer.

There is a €150 discount coupon for the V Collection 5 upgrade, and that is still showing, but the one for the V Collection 4 Update has disappeared when adding that product to the cart.

I don't think the Sales team are fully informed. I was told by a sales rep that "there's never been a further discount on an already discounted path" but this is simply not true as there was a discount coupon there previously.

Is anyone else having a problem with this?

Thanks
Richard

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
Hi Richard,

Just to let you know that I've replied to your case in Fogbugz.
Otherwise, the V Collection 4 Update path has been put online a few days after the V Collection 5 upgrade offer kicked off, it wasn't meant to be available for V Collection Classics owners at first.
Therefore, there may have been some glitches during the path set up, and we'd like to present our sincere apologies if someone else experienced the same situation as Richard.

Best regards,

Jerome

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines