March 29, 2024, 06:09:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: orpheus BUGS ???  (Read 8895 times)

mooklaa

orpheus BUGS ???
« on: February 05, 2005, 06:47:08 pm »
I love Storm 3.0, BUT!!
 It is Very Buggy!!! I hope there is a bug fix update soon...Please!!!
My main grips center around the Orpheus...It does not save its changes right when you save songs.....Also it crashes the program when recording from a external midi synth??? all sort of strange things happen when using a external midi controler to Seq with orpheus..ARTURIA should e-mail me for a complete list!!
MOOK

DigitAl56K

orpheus BUGS ???
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2005, 06:40:30 am »
I agree, and what's more, I reported these problems shortly after Storm 3 was released and to this date they have NEVER released a patch.

I loved Storm 2. I would love Storm 3 also if only it had SOME kind of technical support and Arturia would at least deal with major problems in their software.

I bought both Storm 2 and Storm 3, but because of my experience with Storm 3 I am not even considering purchasing another application from Arturia at this point. It's not worth the risk when the support is this poor.

Anonymous

orpheus BUGS ???
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 04:33:14 pm »
We are still thinking about doing an update for Storm 3.0 which will correct a lot of problems. Why is it not done yet? Unfortunately, we are not so many developpers here at Arturia. Many products are in progress at the moment and they had been planned a long time ago. We are supposed to work on a patch for Storm right after next release and the patch should be released at the end of the year. At the moment we are keeping a bug database up to date.

It is true that some midi inout keyboard can make the software to crash. I understand that it can be frustrating. For the problem of Orpheus, it is often possible to get around most of the problems by simply creating your own sound preset(s) (right click on the preset selector) and to link this newly created preset(s) (user x) to the pattern(s) you are using.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines