March 29, 2024, 03:39:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Brute only boots up to blinking green light?  (Read 2063 times)

sultrydeer

Brute only boots up to blinking green light?
« on: September 01, 2016, 01:29:40 am »
A blinking green light on the 0 octave, and the audio output is a rhythmic clicking sound, like a metronome. Clicking sound is unrelated to LFO rate. No parameter changes will affect the sound.
Any ideas suggestions? I am sad.

syncro

Re: Brute only boots up to blinking green light?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 10:29:57 pm »
I am suffering exactly the same problem. Besides the Octave green light blinking, there is another green light between the envelope Release control and the Pattern selector knob that blinks exactly with every click. The volume of this click is unrelated to the Master Volume knob, and there is no way of producing any other sound.

The keyboard has only been used a couple of times, is protected with a special case, and it worked properly until now. Any clue?
---
Just edited, as I tried again the next day, finding out that it worked again without problems... Does it mean that I might expect the green light blinking behavior from time to time? Should I interpret this as a warning signal that it will eventually stop working at all?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 12:01:09 am by syncro »

syncro

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 09:07:36 pm »
Same problem still happening, yet no reply from any moderator. Returning the product not being an option after such a long time, this can be considered a terrible user experience that would make me think twice of buying any Arturia product in the future.

maulwurst

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 11:42:49 pm »
I also have the exact same problem the synth was working fine and then suddenly that started happening I stopped using it for a few days then it worked again, for a short while and suddenly stopped. I can't even connect it to my computer anymore. did any one else get it fixed?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 11:54:14 pm by maulwurst »

maulwurst

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 11:43:22 am »
Any imformation about any of this after writing with Arturia I was simply told to try replace the power supply and then after I did that that I have a defective machine. I bought my micro brute 2nd hand so did I just get a 300 buck dud?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines