March 28, 2024, 01:03:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: So... will the AudioFuse ever be released?  (Read 11812 times)

nessbeth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
So... will the AudioFuse ever be released?
« on: March 01, 2016, 09:44:22 am »
Just asking... since it was scheduled for Q4/2015 ... than Q1/2016 and no new information popped up lately...  ???

leggy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: So... will the AudioFuse ever be released?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 11:24:59 am »
Very good question. I actually came here to see if there had been any news as I'd like to buy one. Incredible that it has been about to be released for over a year now. I presume there must be some problem which is holding it back, which is fine but Arturia could do a better job of updating potential buyers. Looks like a great interface but delays like this make you wonder.....

Leggy.

ltf3

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 11:32:24 pm »
Yes its getting frustrating...

Sweetwater's site now says 'expected in Summer 2016' whch to me means end of August?

I wonder if this thing will ever be real... I want one , but the timeline has become absurd.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 10:43:48 pm »
Have you seen this

https://youtu.be/e5-GA9LAIc4
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

HomerChill

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 04:54:50 am »
or this:
https://youtu.be/4TkNI2Tn6Qs?t=4m33shttps://youtu.be/4TkNI2Tn6Qs?t=4m33s

i have been waiting for this thing for months. Zoom just announced something similar and I was leaning to that but these latest vids seem to suggest the  audiofuse is getting closer than august...

ltf3

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 12:38:53 am »
thanks for the videos!

Im happy to see AudioFuse at Messe 2016. I need a new unit for a small studio and the physical controls and IO have me hooked! Ill keep waiting!

nessbeth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 03:11:15 pm »
Well... nobody from Arturia seems to read this forum... at least they could say something like "we are sorry.. we have to delay the release because of problems ...etc... " everybody would understand ... telling nothing just smells...   Softube just postponed their Modular release and they announced it ... no big deal such a thing. I don't understand Arturia.

Philippe

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 10:00:46 pm »
I知 a member of the team working on the Audiofuse firmware. What I can say is that we are getting nearer to a beta stage. Still a few things to fix before we get there. How long? I really don稚 know. I mean that we had - and still have - to fix problems that were not fully anticipated. We値l take the time needed to deliver a reliable product.
Origin Lead  Developer

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 10:38:38 pm »
I知 a member of the team working on the Audiofuse firmware. What I can say is that we are getting nearer to a beta stage. Still a few things to fix before we get there. How long? I really don稚 know. I mean that we had - and still have - to fix problems that were not fully anticipated. We値l take the time needed to deliver a reliable product.

You also have to take into consideration, Arturia USA is only about 26 people, so they're spending their time focused on development and resolution on service tickets, not so much on forum activity as they have moderater/users for that.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

nessbeth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 11:29:50 pm »
Thanx for letting us know!  :)

JasonCA

• Apprentice
Will the AudioFuse ever be released?
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 01:24:59 am »

Thanks for the reply.  The wait is frustrating only because it looks like the perfect solution for many people.  Hopefully Arturia learned a lesson about announcing a product too far in advance.

That said, this looks like the interface I've been waiting for.  Do whatever it takes to make the AudioFuse perfect at launch.  It is such a critical piece of hardware that any bugs or technical issues are not an option at release.  The center piece of the studio has to be a piece of gear that just works, perfectly, all the time.

nessbeth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 05:52:15 pm »
oh .. and make sure enough is on stock when sale starts... ;)

Aktenordner

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 01:27:32 pm »
>A german music store lists the Audiofuse now for september th 21th. Is this correct? Best regards, Michael

Michael,

This is unfortunately not correct, we'll ask him to modify this information.
The Audiofuse should ship by the end of the year.

Best regards,

Jerome
--
Sales Inquiry
sales-inquiry@arturia.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arturia Sales Team

ltf3

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2016, 12:17:32 am »
End of the the year...

Wow its been soooo long. The Audio Fuse is still in Sweetwater Catalogs and B&H website so i guess some big retailers  believe it's coming. I need something ... and the Audient units are tempting but the Fuse it what I want ...

Waited this long ... please give us a nice xmas surprise! !!! ;D

Aktenordner

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2016, 11:11:05 am »
Gear4music.de now lists the Audiofuse for December 13 2016.
Unfortunately Arturia is still not willing to give us a release date.
I hope they will soon. Getting angry somehow.
Is it close to be released or do we have to wait any
longer?
Will it get support? Driver updates? Is it worth the waiting?
Based on their communication I am not sure about that...

I hope so...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines