March 28, 2024, 01:01:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia blocking their own sales  (Read 1635 times)

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Arturia blocking their own sales
« on: February 23, 2016, 01:35:13 pm »
I tried to order a MatrixBrute. Sadly, I was told by my dealer that they're not allowed to sell Arturia products anymore because they don't have a shop floor to display the full product range, and that according to the distributor this is Arturia's decision. This locks out smaller dealers, strengthening the "monopolies" of the mega shops like Thomann, Sweetwater etc. instead.

In my case, and a lot of others too, a shop floor is pointless: Firstly, I know what I'm buying and have no need to see it on a shop floor (impossible now for the MatrixBrute anyway). Secondly I live in the countryside and there's simply no shop floors within a reasonable distance. It's completely normal to buy gear via the net in our day and age. Some of us also prefer to buy our gear from our regular, possibly smaller, dealers that we have had decades long relationships with . Something like an MB isn't exactly a Walmart item.

I therefore implore Arturia to reconsider this decision. It benefits nobody. On the contrary, it makes it harder and less attractive to be an Arturia customer.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 04:11:58 pm by DrJustice »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines