March 29, 2024, 05:38:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: iSpark import  (Read 3025 times)

Funkycochise

• Apprentice
iSpark import
« on: February 20, 2016, 12:52:38 pm »
Hi there,

As there's no iSpark topic out there yet, I'm posting here, even if I know it isn't the right place.
Since yesterday I'm trying the different feature of the amazing iSpark, the iOS version of the desktop Spark.
There are several kits, out from the download, but the original Spark has many more.
So I tried to export the one I wanted from the Desktop and import them into iSpark, using the iTunes share.
No trouble for that (even if a dropbox share would be very welcome)

I import several projects : CL-78, DR-606, Ace Clone, DR-808, DR-909.
For the kit that are using virtual analogue, ther's no problem,
but when there are samples like the DR-909, the samples are displayed in the studio pane, but when taping to hear the sound,
the speaker is still quiet.

There's no error message but I noticed that some samples doesn't have correct icon, related to the drum machine.

Any advice ?

Gribs

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: iSpark import
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 10:17:14 am »
Is there a way to export the samples along with the kit information?

I am away from my DAW computer now and can't look at Spark 2, but I don't see any reference to kit export in the Spark 2 manual.  I am also interested in the answer to this question.

I have not tried kit exporting at all.  I just bought iSpark about 6 hours ago.  What I can tell you is that sample transfer from DropBox using the AudioShare app works.  I put a bunch of my GoldBaby and Wave Alchemy drum samples in DropBox a while ago and was able to grab some samples to put into iSpark kits.
- Gribs
Arturia product owner / licenser
V Collection, SparkLE, BeatStep Pro, Keylab 88, iSpark, iSem

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines