March 28, 2024, 08:37:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: *BUG Ispark not providing correct led pad feedback to sparkLE  (Read 5554 times)

oopsi

*BUG Ispark not providing correct led pad feedback to sparkLE
« on: February 20, 2016, 02:48:22 am »
I am used to finding drums visually on sparkLE but this is not possible when ispark is connected as the led output on the hardware does not correspond to what is actually playing on the app.

fmq75

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: *BUG Ispark not providing correct led pad feedback to sparkLE
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 01:46:07 am »
same here,it's weird i didn't notice this yesterday.

Another guy in a german forum bought Spark LE just for this purpose as well now (for use with iSpark) and he was complaining about this.And then i tested it again and i can confirm it as well.And it's REALLY annoying now that i noticed it.

This needs to be fixed asap,otherwise i'm not even sure i'll keep my unit or maybe return it to the shop.There is another major flaw for me with the iTunes file sharing (i mention this in my thread).And both together are serious issues for me.

But if it's a bug in iSpark..then i'm confident it will be fixed quickly.Rolf from Tempo Rubato is one of the best iOS developer (with Nlog he brought the first full featured and great sounding Synth to iOS)

i already mailed him,i encourage you to do the same: info(at)temporubato dot com

fmq75

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 11:15:31 am »
bad news:i heard from tempo rubato that this issue is firmware related and arturia needs to fix this (they already know about it but who knows when it will be fixed.if ever...).I would like to encourage EVERYBODY with the same issue to write the support.The more the merrier!

mmai

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 06:26:13 pm »
Yes, same issue here. This LED feedback is highly important for me, because of finding the instruments to edit on the Spark device itself. Please fix it!

LpD

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 05:46:25 pm »
I got the same problem with iSpark! Drumpads' light feedback don't work all the time. It only happens with iSpark app :/. On PC with Spark 2 works great.

coold

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 05:42:49 pm »
Same problem here. The iSpark developer is blaming it on the firmware, yet it works fine with the desktop software. I've also noticed a bug which causes the the dialog box to remain on the screen after pulling up the menus to access the sound libraries.

fmq75

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 10:32:35 pm »
Same problem here. The iSpark developer is blaming it on the firmware, yet it works fine with the desktop software. I've also noticed a bug which causes the the dialog box to remain on the screen after pulling up the menus to access the sound libraries.

Arturia support answered a couple of days ago...and recommended to try another USB cable,lol   ::)

tonstoff

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 10:52:14 pm »
Its nice to see someone has the same problem with his controller. My pads are shining a little bit chaotic and i was verry irritate about this lightning Disco Feature ;D @arturia: please give me a feedback about this bug!

Please say me that i dont Need a highend cable like fmq75

Talbot

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 01:59:48 pm »
hi,

i just bought Spark LE for using with ispark now and i stumbled over this problem as well.I`m more of an MPC guy so this is a BIG issue for me.Not sure if i keep my unit.Depends on Arturias support....

dermichl

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 06:21:21 pm »
i'm glad i didn't buy iSpark and SparkLE - Arturia if you get things done, then i'm in for the party...

dermichl

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 12:42:09 pm »
seems like Arturia don't even care for their own forum (i know it's Messe but at least a minimal support should be given)...

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2016, 09:31:08 am »
Hi everyone.

The issue is referenced in our database.

For the moment, we are trying to reproduce this issue, estimate how many people can be affected by this behaviour, and in which conditions.

Do not hesitate to create a support ticket on which you provide the maximum informations about your issue, setup and how to reproduce it.

Best

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

dermichl

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2016, 03:08:18 pm »
...estimate how many people can be affected by this behaviour...

Best

Edouard

so you will not care to fix this issue if there's not enough users affected?
how will you explain this to users which gave you good money and got a bad product in return?
i was lucky enough to get a refund and now i learned my lesson - no Arturia  never ever again!!!

dermichl

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2017, 11:52:16 am »
Happy Anniversary!!!
you ignore issues affecting customers (people who pay your wages) with great expertise!!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines