March 29, 2024, 07:41:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Awaiting approval?  (Read 1465 times)

faster

Awaiting approval?
« on: February 18, 2016, 02:08:03 pm »
Since when do my posts have to be "approved" ?

I am a long time member.

WTF? How dare you even call this part of forum "FREE SPEECH"?  According to who?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 02:20:33 pm by faster »

LBH

Re: Awaiting approval?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 03:41:16 pm »
Free speech is allways to a certain limit. Relevant stuff and posts in a okay language will be approoved i believe.

Sometimes the approval can be anoying and you can't use the forum as a realtime social media. But actually i kind of like the approval on forums that can recieve informations that's relevant for developement, bugfixes and user issues. This can be the case in this forum. It's the only forum for all products too. There are forums for the individual products. Also some that don't use approval.
The approval can give you a guarranty that your post has been read and noted by Arturia, so your perhaps important informations don't get lost. I would like to believe that's why Arturia do it this way.
In other forums you don't even know if your post has been seen and read by an employee. I presume it's an employee that make the approval. And i do hope Arturai make notes of all things reported in the forum and use the information to make the products better.
That's a positive way to look at the approval.

You could suggest a Free Speach realtime forum without approval.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines