April 19, 2024, 08:42:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Microbrute + roland scooper... anyone tryed?  (Read 1531 times)

vini

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Microbrute + roland scooper... anyone tryed?
« on: February 08, 2016, 10:35:24 am »
Hi everybody,

As in the title... I was wondering if it's possible to just plug a scooper on a microbrute, anyone tryed?

I was thinking about setting up a moog mother 32 on a microbrute and then I found out about the scooper from roland. Any idea if the three of them could easily work together?

I am a bit new to modular and I have troubles figuring everything out.

Cheers!

AndyQ

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Microbrute + roland scooper... anyone tryed?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 11:59:24 am »
Don't know about the Scooper, but I've got the Demora linked into my Microbrute, sitting on my work desk for when I get lazy and bored. Wouldn't be without it. The Roland units are practically identical - it's just a matter of what default software is loaded on them. You can load all the optional processors on any of them (check the list on the Roland site), although I really can't be bothered and use my Demora purely as a delay unit. You can get some nice, complex patterns by using the LFO in sync with the sequencer to control the delay time and other such sweet trickery. I imagine you would be able to do similar thangs with the Scooper. Neither of these is really a substitute for the Mother though, as that gives you analogue VCO's, VCF's and would certainly be much, much easier to work with if you plan on experimenting (and no need to have a 'puter connected).

vini

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Microbrute + roland scooper... anyone tryed?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 12:42:28 pm »
Thanks,

No, the idea is to have the moog + brute to scooper

And I found out it's possible apparently:

mother32 to microbrute to scooper (with a jack to mini-jack cable), easy (normally). Since there's another input I can plug another synth.

I just saw a video of Kink using it with a tr8 and a rhodes and WOW... just WOW.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines