April 19, 2024, 06:26:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Out of sync with cubase  (Read 1392 times)

fabignoli

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Out of sync with cubase
« on: February 08, 2016, 09:36:38 am »
Hello,

First, sorry for my english. It's poor I'm afraid.

The BSP is a great sequencer with lot of good ideas inside the box. With Internal, everything seems to be OK, but with external clock there a lot of issue.

I've tried the BSP with midi software, with a PC, with a Mac, with hardware midi sequencer, with analog sequencer and with an lfo for the clock. When you go further than 90 or 100BPM, the BSP is out of sync after 3 or 4 pattern ? Some notes dissapear... The BPM display is changing. If i set 126BPM in cubase, it first display 126, then 127, then 125.

I try to sync the BSP with USB, MIDI IN or clock-in, same problem with rhe 3 inputs. Just to say, it the first sequencer I can't SYNC with my hardware. I don't know how your programmer have done this, but it seems they don't use interrupt programming to stay in sync. I always use interrupt on my DIY sequencer and with a poor ATMEGA328 (it's a 3$ chips), you can play at 250BPM, it stay in sync.

Hope you wil find a solution, this sequencer is great.

OH. I upgrade to the last version, but it doesn't works...

Best regards
Frederic ABIGNOLI

GlennVS

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Out of sync with cubase
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 12:21:48 pm »
Same problem here. Using BSP in synced to MIDI in. a pattern change offsets the general clock somehow.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines