March 29, 2024, 07:36:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Firmware update failed and now is not recognized  (Read 3392 times)

PastorRem

Firmware update failed and now is not recognized
« on: January 24, 2016, 09:17:54 pm »
I finally got my new KeyLab49, and installed the software.  Hooking up the Keylab, the Midi Control Center told me a firmware update was available.  I updated the firmware according to the directions and the update seemed to have failed, as my MacBook Pro sees it as a generic midi, and the Midi Control Center cannot see it at all.

I tried the factory restore (octave UP & DN during power up), and it has done nothing.
I cannot attempt to re-update the firmware as the Midi Control Center cannot see that it is connected
i sent out a support ticket to Arturia, and I could really use some help.  Currently the keyboard can only be used as a large paperweight until the firmware gets sorted out.

Any help would be great!

Semaphore55

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Firmware update failed and now is not recognized
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 06:04:45 am »
Good luck with this, I had the same issue with my keylab 49 and I messaged arturia a few times and received ZERO response. Now I have a keyboard that just says "update" and doesn't do anything.

Edu

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 08:35:28 pm »
I'm having the same problem here. Did you get yours fixed?

Rockscientist

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 01:38:51 am »
I'm having the exact same problem. My Keylab 49 stays in "Update" mode no matter how I try to turn it on/off, my PC sees it as a generic USB device, and MIDI Control Center doesn't see it at all. It's only been 2 days since I contacted support, so hopefully they'll get back to me, but we'll see ...

Section One

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 10:49:49 pm »
Any luck ?   my Keylab 25 just stopped working today when i started cubase for a session.  >:(   Worked fine yesterday.

Keep telling me to update when i start Midi Control Center but the display shows v1.19 same as the update.  and i cant sync it, when i press sync it says - failed to open the device.

Section One

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 08:50:54 am »
My solution was apparently to dissable keylab in the UAD setings. Now it works again.

staszkiewicz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 07:03:58 pm »
I'm having the exact same problem. My Keylab 49 stays in "Update" mode no matter how I try to turn it on/off, my PC sees it as a generic USB device, and MIDI Control Center doesn't see it at all. It's only been 2 days since I contacted support, so hopefully they'll get back to me, but we'll see ...

Guys, what about your Keylabs? I've got exactly the same problem!!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines