March 29, 2024, 07:39:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using Spark 2 software w/o the Hardware component  (Read 1371 times)

sman68

Using Spark 2 software w/o the Hardware component
« on: January 21, 2016, 10:43:53 pm »
Anyone using Spark 2 software w/o Spark hardware? Not finding it easy to record any beats into Logic Pro X.

Thanks!

roaringwave

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Using Spark 2 software w/o the Hardware component
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 08:34:24 am »
I'm having the same problem using cubase with my 88 (weighted) key midi controller. I've tried everything thing in the manual, spark doesn't seem to want to start on time. Or, start at all Unless I press the stop button on cubase or on my controller, then it begins to play the pattern at the daws tempo, but never on beat. And, using the effects on spark won't record in cubase, unless I record it live.

matjones

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 12:33:37 pm »
I think Arty's view of Spark is that it's a 'live performance' tool mainly but they do seem to have missed the boat on a few things in regard to using it within a DAW, this being one of them, the other being the glaring omission of song position pointer in Spark's sequencer........ Spark is great, but with a couple of minor tweaks it could be AMAZING!!!!
MONO outputs would be very useful too!

roaringwave

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 01:42:04 pm »
I may have solved your problem matey. Go read my post and see if will work for you. Good luck!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines