April 24, 2024, 02:47:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Copy just instrument sequence data  (Read 1342 times)

doc

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Copy just instrument sequence data
« on: January 21, 2016, 12:50:43 am »
One more newb question can you copy just instrument sequence data from one pattern to another?

Thanks
-doc

oopsi

Re: Copy just instrument sequence data
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 09:53:37 pm »
You can currently only copy complete patterns ie all instrument patterns rather than individual instruments. Erease what you do not need. A few extra button pressea but easy and fast enough.

doc

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 08:16:22 pm »
Thanks for the response. Thats what i thought.  I wanted to be able to move lets say a tom tom that I modified on an earlier pattern to later patterns without losing the other modifications to those patterns. Oh well.

oopsi

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 10:42:22 pm »
A quicker workaround/solution (maybe) is to mute instruments from the pattern and then copy and paste pattern. The mutes are carried to new pattern.  8)

doc

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 09:01:22 pm »
That would do the trick if your starting with a fresh pattern but if you say had 15 patterns and the same tom on the first 6 patterns and at pattern 7 you have a eureka moment and realize a better tom pattern then you have to go back by hand to each pattern and change it. Its not the end of the world per say it would just be a nice improvement :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines