April 26, 2024, 12:05:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I was playing normally, and suddently, no sound at all.  (Read 2043 times)

paulB

I was playing normally, and suddently, no sound at all.
« on: December 30, 2015, 02:44:16 pm »
so i got a mircobrute a few days ago, everything was working fine and then suddently this afternoon i was playing normally, using it synched to my emx1 and randomly,
 i have no sound coming out of it. nothing.
the rate light is still going, and the green light goes on when i press the keys and reacts fine to the enveloppe, but i have no sound.

i have tried playing the base patch and it doesnt work, i have tried using the software and fiddle around with settings and it didnt work either. I also deleted all sequences and tried to reset to factory setting, nothing works
i saw other threads talking about that where people just waited and it was fine.... whats happening? anybody got a solution to this?
also when i turn it on i can hear the keys being played normally for like 2-3 seconds with the sound dying out progressively, and after 3 seconds i cant hear anything else unless it reboot it ...
HELP
 :( :( :(

LordVampyre

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: I was playing normally, and suddently, no sound at all.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 04:54:58 pm »
Got a good return policy on that machine? if so, Id take it back.. without delay

paulB

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 05:33:57 pm »
absolutely not, i bought it used; but its basically new, i tried it before actually buying it and then played no problem for 5-6 hours; also i sort of think the issue my be software because this happened short after i updated the firmware ....

im so sad

benway

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 11:12:47 pm »
absolutely not, i bought it used; but its basically new, i tried it before actually buying it and then played no problem for 5-6 hours; also i sort of think the issue my be software because this happened short after i updated the firmware ....

im so sad

were you using it with any modular gear?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines