April 19, 2024, 03:36:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: analog lab activation failure  (Read 3155 times)

actionwood11

analog lab activation failure
« on: December 11, 2015, 12:34:41 am »
Hello and thank you in advance for any insight with my activation issue.

I purchased the Keylab49 midi controller and included Analog Lab software.

I have registered my product and am able to view its info when I view the My Arturia page.

Upon launching Analog Lab, I am prompted to activate.  I then login.  Analog Lab is listed as a demo version, perhaps this is by design until I activate it.

When I choose to activate, I receive the message "Licenses activation failed"

I have opened a case with support and have been instructed to deactivate analog lab (which I thought was strange because I never successfully activated and explained that clearly).

When I chose to deactivate as instructed, I receive the message "Licenses deactivation failed"

When I responded to support letting them know the outcome of their request, they responded that my deactivation must have worked because they don't see it activated under my account.....the whole issue in the first place!

I have been patient and cordial with support but I am afraid that I may not be getting anywhere with them and I respectfully am asking anyone for any insight on the forums.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no luck, I have disabled AV, no luck.

Thank you again for any help

actionwood11

Re: analog lab activation failure
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 04:12:18 am »
The resolution for this was to uninstall ASC and reinstalling then following the regular activation procedure.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines