March 29, 2024, 03:57:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Tech Support  (Read 3231 times)

sanghwa9304

Arturia Tech Support
« on: November 30, 2015, 10:18:44 pm »
Hey everyone,

I'm new here and I am posting this because it's been 8 days since I last got a reply from Arturia Support and more since I created my support ticket. How long do you guys wait to have a hardware defect changed? I created this account so I can hopefully talk to someone who can help me with this. I was told it was a "simple" process but, of course, it isn't.

Can you guys give me some help with what I should do?

Thanks guys!

David

Dav1d

Re: Arturia Tech Support
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 09:05:52 am »
Hello,

Please check your spam folder, Rebecca have answered you several times.

:)

sanghwa9304

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 10:19:23 pm »
I know this has been a long time but I have checked my spam folder constantly and I have not received any email at all... Could Rebecca send me an email with another email?

SparkInduction

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 04:16:49 pm »
Hi Sanghwa
I coild wish you requested that the person who answered uour post here, to sttempt to reach you as they had an oppoortunity to communicate right then.

I realize Arturia's support people need help, and perhaps a bit more quality customer service training, seeing they could improve their response times beteen Emails.

Why not open a new ssrvice ticket -- but only after you make absolutely sure your Username has your ACCURATELY  spelled out, Email address associated with it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines