April 26, 2024, 09:36:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Difficulty Updating from 1.2.0.6 to 1.3...  (Read 1400 times)

kafin8ed

Difficulty Updating from 1.2.0.6 to 1.3...
« on: November 28, 2015, 07:41:27 am »
I already went through the convoluted update for Mac users once when I took my BSP out of it's box but now I want to update to 1.3 and I can't get it to do the dance. It keeps looking like it's doing everything but then after the update process I'm still at 1.2.06. It sounds like everyone on this forum succeeded in updating, not sure what I'm doing wrong... :(

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Difficulty Updating from 1.2.0.6 to 1.3...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 03:32:13 pm »
Hi, Try deleting the bsp midi drivers in the audio midi setup on your mac  then reconnect the bsp .don't forget to download the latest mcc.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

kafin8ed

Re: Difficulty Updating from 1.2.0.6 to 1.3...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 06:18:27 am »
OK Thanks, I got it to work but on my computer it would only update if I downloaded the update myself and then navigated to the LED file manually after entering the update mode. It wouldn't work if I clicked on the firmware version in the MIDI control center. Whatever that's worth. The directions on this page only partly work for me : http://www.arturia.com/faq/installation/beatstep-pro-update-fail-to-open-the-device-on-mac-osx

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines