April 26, 2024, 05:27:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Transfer license for Keylab 88 during second-hand sale  (Read 3491 times)

dtaki

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Transfer license for Keylab 88 during second-hand sale
« on: November 11, 2015, 09:32:33 pm »
Hi everyone,

I am looking to purchase a KL88 second-hand soon, and want to make sure that I can get the software transferred. Could someone explain what the registration process is like? My experience with Native instruments gear is that you install the software, then it prompts you for a license number, which it ties to your account. When you sell the product, you ask NI tech support to release the serial numbers from your account, and then the new owner registers them as if they were the original owner.

Do you register the KL88 hardware, and then get a download link for Analog Lab? Or does AL have its own license code?

Also, would any of you happen to know if the batch of keyboards that included Pianoteq 5 and UVI Grand had unique license codes for those too, and if so, if those would be transferable?

Thanks!

dtaki

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Transfer license for Keylab 88 during second-hand sale
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 09:15:25 pm »
I ended up contacting Arturia sales, and they answered my questions. Registrations can be transferred from one user to the next, if the original owner contacts Arturia to ask for a license transfer. Analog Lab as well as the hardware registration are transferable. Pianoteq and UVI grand are transferable, although the seller will have to contact Pianoteq and UVI tech support.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines