April 24, 2024, 08:18:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Two things I hate about Arturia  (Read 2664 times)

Twoninereight

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Two things I hate about Arturia
« on: October 28, 2015, 10:24:33 am »
Don't get me wrong I like the plug-ins of arturia very much but the interfase of the sounds sucks realy bad.

First bad thing. For example on the Mini i get the autor of the sound, the sort of sound and the sound itself. Please make that interfase better. Make the soundbankinterfase the same on al the diferent plugins. Look at some nice other plug-ins and look how theý do it. Omnisphere is a good example. I can rate sounds, find them quickly and so on.

Second bad thing. Loads of sounds sucks. Why not start with the factory sounds of the original intruments? Why not make a bank with famous sounds for every plugin? Sounds of Vangelis, Keith Emmerson and the list goes on and on.

Please make a good thing better.

Regards

Modify.

I am very disappointed. I have only 6 posts and the first one started 2009. I ask about the same questions and made about the same remarks and quess what. Nobody answered or gives a F. Why does Arturia have this forum? Nobody cares. Not even the people from Arturia self care.

If you want the look and feel of an ancient synth do buy Arturia. If you need sounds going back to the old synths there are lot of compagnies that will give you great sound, support and a forum that is not dead like this but were people realy care.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:37:47 am by Twoninereight »

AntonyM

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Two things I hate about Arturia
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 10:39:37 pm »
I agree with you 100%.
Having the original sounds is an almost essential part.

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: Two things I hate about Arturia
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 09:48:33 am »
Hi Twoninereight,

We are currently working on those points !

We are listening to users feedbacks but that's not always easy to have time to answer !

Happy new year !
.......testing.......

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines