March 28, 2024, 10:24:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Copying Instrument Patterns: Spark1's drag-n-drop missing in Spark2??  (Read 1819 times)

Andrew Held

Hello all.  Is it still possible to copy instrument patterns in the sequencer by dragging and dropping rows as we did in Spark1?  I'm having a hell of a time matching this functionality in Spark2.

On a similar note, is it still possible to copy patterns from 1-32 over to 33-64?     In Spark1, a simple drag-n-drop was all that was necessary.  This functionality seems to be missing in Spark2.

Thanks in advance for any insight any of you can offer.   -a

jsmirk

Re: Copying Instrument Patterns: Spark1's drag-n-drop missing in Spark2??
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 07:40:31 am »
Yes. In the Studio view you can drag and drop the pads around to other pads to load the same patch. This came in handy when I was creating an empty sample kit.

Hello all.  Is it still possible to copy instrument patterns in the sequencer by dragging and dropping rows as we did in Spark1?  I'm having a hell of a time matching this functionality in Spark2.

On a similar note, is it still possible to copy patterns from 1-32 over to 33-64?     In Spark1, a simple drag-n-drop was all that was necessary.  This functionality seems to be missing in Spark2.

Thanks in advance for any insight any of you can offer.   -a

dokbrown

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Copying Instrument Patterns: Spark1's drag-n-drop missing in Spark2??
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 09:41:30 pm »
Spark 2.0 how to copy pads EVERYTHING

Is anyone aware how to copy pads EVERYTHING ?  I am using drag/drop in the STUDIO PANEL but it seems only the sound transfers but NOT the FX, volume, pan, settings, etc. This makes it a pain when I want to have 2 slightly different versions of the same kick/snare ;-(

I tried using the COPY button on the MAIN panel but this did nothing.

YES – I have read the manual; it only mentions drag/drop

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines