April 19, 2024, 03:32:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Unable to record Spark 2 sequencer pattern in Logic Pro X  (Read 3126 times)

lorenic95

Unable to record Spark 2 sequencer pattern in Logic Pro X
« on: September 02, 2015, 12:27:55 am »
i'm going mad.
I followed the manual, created IAC driver ecc... wrote it properly but in spark 2 prefs it says that "it doesn't exists".
then i worked in logic's midi environment, created physical input and connected spark 2 midi out to sequencer input, but when I start recording and starting the sequenced pattern on my Sparkle, it doesn't record anything except the midi note of the start button that i press on Sparkle. help me, I really need to record live what I play on the sparkle.

d_enajetic

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Unable to record Spark 2 sequencer pattern in Logic Pro X
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 09:25:24 pm »
I hate to say it, but welcome to the club. We've been waiting for them to fix Spark 2 for quite some time. They were supposed to have an update out by the end of July and I'm writing this on Sept. 2nd. I actually came to the forum today to see if there were any updates. Looks like the answer is, no.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 10:43:53 pm »
Hi this i a bug and is fixed in the next update which is very soon so I'm told by arturia.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Rooby

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 09:06:51 pm »
I seem to have a similar problem with the latest version of Garageband: I created a chain of patterns in song mode, exported them sequentially to a midi track in GB. Then when I play them back, all I got was a repetition chain of my
intro pattern.
So, I had to export them all as audio, to an audio track in GB. It works – but I've lost the flexibility of having them as
midi.

Rooby

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 09:10:57 pm »
p.s. it would be great if we could have an "export song to..." function from song mode, with options "export song as midi.." "export song as audio.." etc.

cmackg

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 02:36:29 am »
Oddly -- it does work in the MPC software (V 1.9), so it's some sort of Spark vs. Logic problem.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines