March 19, 2024, 07:18:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab not loading in GB10 anymore. Help needed urgently!  (Read 1808 times)

Amalgamoth

Analog Lab not loading in GB10 anymore. Help needed urgently!
« on: August 30, 2015, 11:56:51 pm »
Hi there,

I was loading a project in Garageband 10.1.0 with tracks using multis from Analog Lab (version 1.2.3.782, the most recent one), but guess what...I suddenly no longer can load anything from it! I did work just recently, but now I get an error message. I was about to do some final tweaking of things before completing a long piece, and now Analog Lab is just quitting on me. My project track is crippled. To think that I own two authorized instances of Analog Lab (one with the purchase of the Keylab, and one from the VC4 bundle), but neither of both can be hosted. They only work as stand-alone VSTs, which is useless. Everything I use is up-to-date and authorized, there is no clear reason why I couldn't be working with the program in the DAW that I'm using (which is also up-to-date).
The Mac I'm working on runs on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5.
I need some help, because this is no fun, and worrying as well. I can't work with programs that are unstable or just quit on me when I need them so much. Note: this issue relates to AL only. My other VSTs are loading fine (I have the VC4), but AL is causing me headaches. It also takes ages to load in stand-alone mode, so what's going on?

ps: Further testing showed that AL does load in the older GB 6.05, but that won't enable me loading a session for GB10. It is essential that it be loaded in the latter, just as it used to. If this problem is caused by the recent GB update from 10 to 10.1.0 I urge you folks at Arturia to look into this.
pps: The Analog multis I used involved sounds by the SEM V, which ALSO can't be loaded anymore in GB10, WTFWTF!!!!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 06:57:57 pm by Amalgamoth »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines