March 29, 2024, 11:29:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Delay knob volume bug  (Read 3190 times)

demigud

Delay knob volume bug
« on: July 30, 2015, 12:07:41 pm »
So i just bought the minilab yesterday, and at first i was really excited and everything ran smooth.

But the problem is when i use the encoder which is mapped to control the "delay" in every patch/sound. When i turn it all the way up or down, i here a click noise in my speakers and then all the volume is gone. I can still rotate all the knobs and they work but all the volume disappears. This happens to all of the sounds when i rotate the delay knob and the only way to get the sound back is to restart Analog lab. 

SunBro

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Delay knob volume bug
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 03:05:35 pm »
I have the exact same problem. In order to make the buzz go away, i first have to chose a preset that doesn't involve cs-80v(while the buzz is still there) and then restart the program. I am safe to choose the cs80v from there again. I tried to unplug, plug back in the minilab, speakers, my external sound card all that jazz but nothing works. I've tried absolute or relative mode, slow to fast knob acceleration, you name it, i've tried it. It just doesn't go away. I'm extremely frustrated and thinking of returning the product. I'm using windows 10 (clean install) and here's a video and picture to show my issue. Oh and everytime this buzzing appears due to the delay knob bug, as soon as i open the analoglab, the cpu reads at least %20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ix33WWzHc

http://imgur.com/a/ztzaO

I really like cs80v and its delay guys :(
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 09:01:41 pm by SunBro »

SunBro

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 04:35:49 pm »
This is now fixed with analog lab II. Go download it if you have the previous analog lab.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 02:22:14 am »
This is now fixed with analog lab II. Go download it if you have the previous analog lab.

Except that Analog Lab 2 is useless with the instruments from V Collection 4.
Personally, I've never experienced this problem. My MiniLab works great, and flawlessly.
This space left intentionally blank.

drusian

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 04:35:57 am »
I also have the problem with the delay Amt, I bought my unit a few days and I've been through a few good. It seems that nothing works right.
In my case, every time you use the Delay Amt sound disappears, it is not any kind of noise, I have to move forward or back a preset and then return to where it was that sound again. It really is very annoying, I'm using analog lab2.
I also have problem in all my lower knobs when using VST inside ableton, to move the lower knob, simply nothing happens.
In No V2 business is worse, not in absolute terms or in relative mode can control the parameters.
Very annoying, I'm very sorry.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines