April 20, 2024, 10:08:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Syncing Tempo of V-Collection or Analog Lab application to DAW Tempo.  (Read 8217 times)

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
I posted this here because it's not specific to just one of the classic instruments, but all of them.
Short of trying to twist the knob to the exact project tempo, can anyone advise of a simple way of locking them up together, especially when using the sequencer portion of any given application such as the Jupiter or ARP2600?
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

ben arturia

• Administrator
Arp 2600 :
- switch the MIDI sync switch on in sequencer module. (check attachment)

Jupiter 8
- switch on the "sync" button in the sequencer module. (check attachment)

Please take time to look at the manual. You'll have answer to this kind of questions.
http://www.arturia.com/support/downloads&manuals
.......testing.......

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Thanks so much Ben! :D
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines