April 19, 2024, 02:50:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: GATE failure - hardware or software?  (Read 2399 times)

kjukambe

GATE failure - hardware or software?
« on: July 01, 2015, 09:55:13 pm »
Last night i connected GATE OUT to the Boss DM-2 delay input via unbalanced cable, and from DM-2 to the FILTER CV INPUT via balanced cable, and the sound dissapeared - the gate closed. I disconnected everythig, at first time there were absolutely no sound (octave/rate/tempo leds are working). I tried GATE switcher and ENV SPEED, sent midi, played keyboard, feed audio to the input - but still no no sound. I went to sleep. When i woked up i turned brute on, and when i switched ENV SPEED again the gate opened! And left opened until i turned power off. Keyboard/sequencer/midi note input worked, but envelopes had no effect to the sound. I tried everything, downgraded/upgraded firmware, used GATE IN - no luck. The only way to trigger the envelopes now is to connect the cable to the GATE OUT (!) (output, not input) and touch the other contact via finger. Connecting GATE OUT to GATE IN doesnt seem to work, keyboard/arp/midi/audio triggering is not working at all. And the strange thing is that once i switced ENV Speed switcher and the gate opened again - but that happened only once! I tried turning power on/off many times. Please help!

cubuverde

Re: GATE failure - hardware or software?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 08:34:43 pm »
Hello, it happend to me, same problem. Did you solve it? Please tell me how. Thanks :)

PolitiKill1992

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: GATE failure - hardware or software?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 08:18:27 am »
I have exactly the same problem... any new?  i tried everything...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines