March 29, 2024, 03:50:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Jupiter-8V 2.6.1.9 sound cuts/drops out  (Read 5053 times)

xls

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Jupiter-8V 2.6.1.9 sound cuts/drops out
« on: June 26, 2015, 02:37:36 pm »
Hi there..

I've already created another thread in the "correct" subforum (Analog Lab/ http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=84835.0 ) but since this issue seems to be related to the Jupiter-8V plug-in (and not the whole Analog Lab), I thought I'd create another one here.

As I already stated in the other thread, the sound of ALL Jupiter-8V presets cuts/drops out after approximately 20 minutes whilst all the other synths in Analog Lab seem to work flawlessly.

I can't imagine that I'm the only one with this issue, that's the main reason why I'm starting this thread.
I guess it's a problem within the Jupiter-8V's plug-in itself (version 2.6.1.9)..

Btw. I've already opened a support ticket, waiting for Arturia's reply..

I'm using Cubase 5 as VST host + Reason 5 (In ReWire slave mode of course) on a Windows 7 x64 machine with an AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE and 8gb RAM.
I don't own the Jupiter-8V nor the V-Collection but the Analog Lab software that came with the Keylab 25.

The sound drop out issue occurs when using ANY of the Jupiter-8V's presets in stand-alone OR VST.

Anyone with the same issue out there?

Rebecca@arturia

Re: Jupiter-8V 2.6.1.9 sound cuts/drops out
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 06:00:54 pm »
Hi!

I'm gonna go look for your email to us in tech support in a second.

But this sounds like you have a demo version of Jupiter 8 on your computer, which would cause the presets from Jupiter 8 to cut out after their 20-minute demo time is up.

Does Jupiter 8 work as a plugin on it's own?

xls

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Jupiter-8V 2.6.1.9 sound cuts/drops out
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 07:20:37 pm »
Thanks for your reply, I'll check the support ticket asap and do what you suggest! ;)

As I already mentioned in the first post, I don't own the Jupiter-8 VST nor the V-collection.
I just decided to post this here, although it seems to be a bug within the Analog Lab software, because to me it seemed like the only synth affected by this bug is the Jupiter-8. ???

Now what I DO own is the "Analog Lab" software that came with the Keylab 25 (I assume it's part of every MiniLab/Keylab package).

However, I've never installed any of the demo versions. Not the Analog Lab demo nor any other demo of one of the synths out of the V-collection.

The fact that the sound drops out after approx. 20 minutes seemed to me like a bug "inside" the Jupiter-8 plug-in or inside the Analog Lab software, like Analog Lab treats the Jupiter-8 plug-in as if it were the demo version.

As I've already said, I NEVER have nor had installed ANY demo OR software from Arturia, other than Arturia Software Center, Analog Lab and MIDI Control Center and all of these are up to date. :-[

Please check out my other thread (http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=84835.0) for more details.

Edit: Thread can be closed, updating Analog Lab to 1.2.3.782 and/or renaming my computer to how it was named before I reinstalled Windows fixed the issue!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 03:15:38 pm by xls »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines