March 29, 2024, 09:38:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: analog lab trouble  (Read 2251 times)

switch06

analog lab trouble
« on: May 06, 2015, 04:40:37 pm »
hello! i bought this piece of equipment of some days. back .though i researched well and bought this primarily only for the great count of synths and sound that come with it. though when i took the step wise installation , it seems to have installed the analog lab along with the midi controller, on the application board, yet when i open the application folder and go to the arturia folder. it only shows two components in it. the analog lab & the midi controller. is it not supposed to have all the synths mentioned separately. coz in ableton live, it becomes cumbersome since i have to put the entire lap instead of an individual synth to the channel, is it like that with anyone here on the list ???
can i delete all components and get a re download em since i have 4 validations still left with me for the product?
please help

thanks

LBH

Re: analog lab trouble
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 06:28:14 pm »
hello! i bought this piece of equipment of some days. back .though i researched well and bought this primarily only for the great count of synths and sound that come with it. though when i took the step wise installation , it seems to have installed the analog lab along with the midi controller, on the application board, yet when i open the application folder and go to the arturia folder. it only shows two components in it. the analog lab & the midi controller. is it not supposed to have all the synths mentioned separately. coz in ableton live, it becomes cumbersome since i have to put the entire lap instead of an individual synth to the channel, is it like that with anyone here on the list ???
can i delete all components and get a re download em since i have 4 validations still left with me for the product?
please help

thanks

Analog Lab and Minilab do not have the full versions of the original synths. It have sounds made by the individual synths, and you can edit the sounds, using only the possibilties in Analog Lab.

The Mini Lab you apparantly have as you post in the hybrid forum is only using Analog Lab software. You don't have all the individual synths controls.

If you want the individual synths you either have to buy them individually or buy the v-collection 4.
Analog Lab is a part of the v-collection 4.

Please refere to the Arturia product page: http://www.arturia.com/products

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 06:32:01 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines