April 19, 2024, 06:23:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: sequence Programming  (Read 3698 times)

miltonx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
sequence Programming
« on: April 21, 2015, 07:25:15 pm »
Is it possible to program sequences so they change automatically? Say i wanted sequence one to repeat x times and go into sequence 2.  I love that there are 3 sequencers, but am looking for hands free when it comes to changeing saved sequences.

Note: I am using all hardware, no computers

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: sequence Programming
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 09:32:16 pm »
Hi, The BSP is hands on controller, sequences can't be preprogrammed to change but you could with one button change whole programs or just sequences.

regards

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

miltonx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 10:30:37 pm »
Is it one button for each sequence? I know the original beatstep you have to hold down the recall button then select a sequence.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 10:37:02 pm »
you can press sequence then patten 1-16 or program 1-16  this way you have unlimited possibilities .

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments

miltonx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 04:45:34 am »
Thanks for the reply Terry.  I will probably be picking one up.  I know you can pre order but is there an official release date yet? 

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 03:54:56 pm »
@miltonx: there's no official release date yet, but the Beatstep Pro should be available mid-May.

tkm421

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 06:09:39 am »
So are we still looking at mid-May?  Any word on what the implementation of MIDI IN will entail?  Synch only, or notes, channels, etc.

larrymon74

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 07:30:59 pm »
@miltonx: there's no official release date yet, but the Beatstep Pro should be available mid-May.

:'(

Lukree

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 03:12:53 pm »
This was the _only_ letdown on specs for me. Still think that it will be awesome, but making a full arrangement a la Elektron machines would have been great.

Is it possible to change patterns with midi messages..? That way you could at least make an arrangement with DAW.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2015, 05:26:55 pm »
This was the _only_ letdown on specs for me. Still think that it will be awesome, but making a full arrangement a la Elektron machines would have been great.

Is it possible to change patterns with midi messages..? That way you could at least make an arrangement with DAW.

Hi, in the mcc you can set midi notes to the steps but you need to press the sequence on the bsp to change patten  but you could just record the midi from bsp and arrange that way.

regards

terrym
TerryM

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines