April 19, 2024, 09:31:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MIDI CC to change the receive channel  (Read 2363 times)

Art1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
MIDI CC to change the receive channel
« on: April 02, 2015, 06:47:55 pm »
Is it possible to change the MIDI receive channel on MicroBrute using a MIDI IN cable (not USB)? If I understand well, it should be possible to send for example CC 102 5 to change the receive channel to 5. But when I'm trying it, nothing changes. My MIDI connection works and MicroBrute accepts CC, because when I send CC 122 0, local off changes correctly. My MicroBrute receives sequencer notes and CC only in channel 1 and I would like to change it to channel 16 through a MIDI cable. Is 102 a wrong CC number, or is it a firmware bug, or am I doing anything wrong?

Art1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: MIDI CC to change the receive channel
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 03:51:59 pm »
So, finally I found a computer with Windows and did a firmware upgrade. It changed several parameters (for example the sequencer stopped playing from a keyboard), but I could correct the unwanted changes, and finally after the upgrade, the CC 102 is working, so probably it was a firmware bug. Sometimes, when I turn MicroBrute on, the local keyboard is switched off, but after a restart or CC 122 it works, so I can live with it. Otherwise it's a great synth, and with a simple external effect processor it sounds like a very expensive vintage instrument!

steun

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: MIDI CC to change the receive channel
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 03:07:53 pm »
Do you know if there is a way so that CC102 stops working?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines