March 28, 2024, 09:27:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Laboratory not working with Cubase 8 - win7  (Read 2464 times)

flaterique

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog Laboratory not working with Cubase 8 - win7
« on: April 01, 2015, 06:26:49 pm »
Hi Everyone
Im working with win7 64bit and Cubase 8.
A soon as I start The Laboratory Cubase 8 crashes. Sometimes I can see the Laboratory screen for a few seconds but there is no sound - and then it always crashes Cubase - it does not matter if there is high or low CPU load
With Cubsae 7.5 its been working - allthough it would make Cubase crash randomly.
So, its not been running very well also in Cubase 6+7, but at least it would run somehow.

I´m afraid this needs an Update (since 2012) - or maybe you have some other advice.
All the Best Alex

undeadtrev

Re: Analog Laboratory not working with Cubase 8 - win7
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 06:19:52 am »
I'm new to all of this and haven't even worked out  how to import the lab into cubase 8 yet but I think I know what your problem is......to eliminate the problem you are having is simple enough....you need to have it running before you open cubase...yes I know that is inconvenient but I think you'll find that is your solution now that you are using cubase 8 with your win7 64 bit system. Now if someone could just point me to where I find out how to import the lab into cubase so it will recognize it for recording I'd be relieved as it's freaking me out a bit. I'm finding the manual links aren't working

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines