April 24, 2024, 04:09:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Nothing Running and no support at all :-(  (Read 1958 times)

BALOUK_MUSIC

Nothing Running and no support at all :-(
« on: March 13, 2015, 08:36:17 pm »
Dear Forummembers

Because i did a complete restore on my mac, im in huge problems..

i get the (well-known) "Error Loading configuration" after mac restore when i load ableton live projects

I allready read the official FAQ about this topic and my problem is that i do not own any hardware licenser to transfer this license. i registered the v collection online on my mac. Now I installed and registered again, i can use all the v-collection  plugins without any issues, but every track which had an arturia vst on it, has not anymore the actual chosen preset. I can change them and use the whole plugins, but it doesn't remember the settings it had before the mac restore (as the error box says because it "contains elicenser data"). Please help me, all my work is gone :-(

I tried to download a new reg-file but then the website tells me that something went wrong - okay i said, so i have to email arturia... tried to contact the arturia support - server error, tried it the next day and experienced the same problems on and on..

theres just no way to get to those guys, it's just ridiculous.. i paid so much to have a licensed product and no license problems but there's no possibility to even contact arturia and i tell you, i am so glad that there even is a forum, and i really hope somebody here can lead my to the support or just help me. i worked for ages on my tracks and i can't stand the fact that they do not work no more :-(

hopefully
Balouk
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 10:50:22 pm by BALOUK_MUSIC »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines