March 28, 2024, 05:24:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: User Presets  (Read 7312 times)

Astrolasia

User Presets
« on: March 09, 2015, 04:25:11 pm »
I'm amazed that there are no user presets in this forum, or am I looking in the wrong place?

ScreamingJoeBlade

Re: User Presets
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 07:11:34 am »
Does anyone know if there is somewhere else where user templates are being shared?

griepje@me.com

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 01:26:18 pm »
Its unbelievable that arturia doesn't make presets for controlling the major daws.

movpe

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 10:48:51 pm »
That "unbelievable" thing is making most of Arturia Keylab users complain about the brand. I'm working hard in convincing my friends not to buy Arturia's products now.
These are really some how-not-to-manage-a-brand lessons.

sixstringeek

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 10:49:16 am »
I -love- the sound of the V Collection but after waiting since 8/4/16 to do a simple exchange for a defective out of the box Keylab Black 61, I'll be Gaffe Taping the name Arturia on everything I see.

I have a heavy investment of time in presets and hybrid patch creation and I will use the sounds but if the replacement Keylab I get isn't perfect I'll make a youtube video warning people about the Customer service which makes Comcast and the IRS Seem absolutely perfect, by comparison.

I've had to call out Arturia on twitter just to get a response ( twice ) and when you do get service in California, YOU pay the shipping ( $58 in my case ) to just -exchange- a new item.

Let that soak.

You pay, to get a replacement of a defective piece of hardware, and wait 2 months.

How about every time you do email them for support? It autogenerates a new ticket, confusing the hell out of whomever you do look to speak with someone everyone has a different ticket #.

just insane.

NEVER AGAIN ARTURIA.

do not buy their hardware. Good luck selling Matrix Brute.

:'(

artur_fontinha

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 08:44:06 am »
For presets check Facebook page:

Arturia Analog Lab

encore1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 07:24:07 am »
not everybody has a Facbook account and I do not want to create one for this purpose only.
Why not creating a sticky  topic about preset sharing at least? thanks

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2021, 09:48:44 am »
This is a six year old thread that nobody has posted to for four years.
This whole subforum was designed for people to share links to their presets. What exactly do you want Arturia to do about the fact that no one has shared any here yet? Go outside and flagellate themselves naked with barbed wire?
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines