April 20, 2024, 01:11:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ARTURIA SPARKLE ACTIVATION - HELP!  (Read 4380 times)

rickygarni

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
ARTURIA SPARKLE ACTIVATION - HELP!
« on: February 19, 2015, 11:22:44 pm »
Hi - I LOVE Aturia products but not crazy about the activation process. Trying to do my new SPARKLE now. Entered the unlock code and serial number, clicked "Active" on the Sparkle Software Center site and it claims it's activated (although I haven't received an activation code yet?) - When I plug it into the computer via USB it says it can't find the controller - make sure it's plugged in and in MIDI mode. I see the MIDI mode controller on the hardware (but no way to switch SPARK mode that I can tell - can anyone help? Thanks - Ricky (bet I will have more questions later!)

oopsi

Re: ARTURIA SPARKLE ACTIVATION - HELP!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 12:39:28 am »
It is not midi mode you want to be in you just want to make sure you have not selected any of the controller midi ports. First time registration here for me and I got confused. Then took a breath, reread the manual and managed to get it going. Also trying syncing your licenses.   

rickygarni

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 03:32:59 am »
Thanks. My licenses seem to be active, even though (unlike before) I didn't have to input an activation code - not sure what you mean about selecting the controller midi ports, can you step me through that? Here's the weird part - when I installed the sparkLE software, it eliminated the spark 2 software which I was using for my recordings (from V4 Collection, I had to reinstall it) - very strange. And a little scary. I reinstalled it and it seems OK. But I still can't get the sparkLE working ...

rickygarni

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 04:26:00 am »
Couple of odd things I noticed - I was opening the SparkLe Software Center - the actual SparkLe application wasn't there - I am leery of reinstalling since the first time it wiped out my SPARK 2 software. Also - the software skin appears much different here on the computer than in the manual - has anyone else experienced that? The top part has no information about TOP/MIDDLE/BOTTOM, etc. - just global settings info. When I tried to open the Spark software on another computer, it did prompt me for activation code (the other computer didn't) - more and more confusing...

rickygarni

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 06:48:31 am »
Figured it out (mostly) - not sure why, but the SPARK proper didn't download onto my computer - but for some reason my SPARK 2 software disappeared. Reinstalled that, and it is up and working again, but am afraid to reinstall SPARKLE on that computer. Installed it on my laptop, and it seems fine, and it did prompt me for the activation code, but I can't seem to find that. Otherwise, good.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines