April 24, 2024, 07:17:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Microbrute envelope problems (with "Attack" specifically)  (Read 2366 times)

GoldenDonna

Microbrute envelope problems (with "Attack" specifically)
« on: January 05, 2015, 06:36:55 pm »
Hi,

I'm having some problems with the attack on my Microbrute. It seems that it only functions within the last 3/4 of its range, so I can't do anything punchy or stabby. Has anyone else experienced envelope problems with this thing?

Thanks

plasma99

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Microbrute envelope problems (with "Attack" specifically)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 07:06:48 pm »
I might be having the same problem or exact oppisite.  I only get sound at the very bottom of the attack fader. When I move the fader up it's quiet. I tried using the software and I can't seem to fix it. I orginally used the software to enable continuous play.  Changing the leggato didn't help. I also go between clock and gate for different drum machines still have the same problem with the attack.

lectrixboogaloo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 12:17:48 pm »
Attack could also be called 'fade in time', so you would want that as low as possible for sounds to come in quickly, right?

therealhdan

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 05:18:13 pm »
If you're using a sequencer, I've found that if you have A set too high, the notes start to cut out, because the A time is longer than the sequencer's gate.

But that's not what you're talking about, is it?

As a side note, it took me some experimentation to realize that the Sustain fader only works going "down", not "up". That is, if I want a manual volume swell, I need to do it with the volume knob, but a manual fadeout works from the ADSR.

I hope you get a good resolution to your problem.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines