March 28, 2024, 11:13:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: What do I need to know about buying second-hand V Collection 3/individual plugins  (Read 2262 times)

DJMaytag

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I currently do not own any Arturia software instruments, but Ive used them in the past and would like to own a few select plugins, if I can't find a good deal on V Collection 3 (used) or 4 (new on sale, which doesn't sound likely that I'll be available as low as I saw V3 in the recent past.)

As a buyer, what do I need to be aware of to ensure I don't get scammed or that I do get the plugs/Collection activated properly? FWIW, I do have an eLicenser that came with Cubase 7, so that should be useful if I find a copy of V Collection 3, correct?

Thanks in advance!

DJMaytag

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
The seller says he has the serial numbers and unlock code for the Jupiter 8V (I'm only buying a single plugin right now.) Should that be sufficient, or will I need to request an activation code once the transaction is complete and I have that information?

mdesignffm

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
check whether the plugs you fancy really work as you expect them to. i used different arturia software packages and programs, and sold most of them after short time.

if you want to know how long bug fixes will take, check the forum here.

DJMaytag

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I purchased Jupiter 8V from someone today and gave him my Arturia user info. He said he'd email me when he hears back from Arturia about the license transfer. Is there anything else I need to do, or is it just a waiting game?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines