April 24, 2024, 11:40:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Offline Authorization issues discussion thread  (Read 2647 times)

GGC

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Offline Authorization issues discussion thread
« on: January 29, 2015, 01:07:52 pm »
Hi=)

So it seems that users have had various issues with Arturias Offline Authorization process.

To clear things up, please (arturia staff) answer the following questions so that we can handle this objectively.

1. Who is in charge of offline authorization?

2. What is the hold up? (technical issues, lack of HR, etc.?)

(I regret having to register on this forum , not to praise the synths and arturia, but to wonder what happened to my authorization. I had bought the v-collection on 2015-01-11 . 18 days later and I still cannot use the collection. Support tickets are randomly closed without being answered and there is no communication from Arturia.)

:
If its a manpower thing: I will gladly help out via remote to ease the load (for my authorization and some extra sounds)
If its a technical thing: what is it (roughly) , when will it be fixed (approximately) and can I use my elicenser in the mean time.
Is it a NAMM thing and you are all somewhere else doing something?

Lets work on some answers and solutions.

most importantly: communication.

Thanks for your prompt reply=)

alpha-w

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Offline Authorization issues discussion thread
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 07:44:57 pm »
Cubase 12, Arturia Pigments + Sounds, VCollection 9, FX Collection 3, Xfer Serum, NI Komplete Ultimate 14, Izotope Holiday Bundle Diamond, Sugarbytes Effectrix, Guitarist, and some others

GGC

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 10:38:23 pm »
Hey Alpha

thx for your help)

instructions:
Load the Activation File
You will then receive an email with the procedure to follow

thats how far I get- awaiting an email from the team with my authorization file. I uploaded my request file a while ago...

greets=)

maybe moderators can chime in?

alpha-w

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 04:46:19 pm »
same here. just installed the software and started the offline activation.  Wait for the reply :-)
Cubase 12, Arturia Pigments + Sounds, VCollection 9, FX Collection 3, Xfer Serum, NI Komplete Ultimate 14, Izotope Holiday Bundle Diamond, Sugarbytes Effectrix, Guitarist, and some others

alpha-w

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 10:54:50 am »
Sorry guys, I am disappointed. Have installed VCollection 4 yesterday on my studio PC and requested an activation file. Now the whole collection is running in demo mode, although I have a full license available via ELicenser (for VCollection 3) - at least for the "old products" like ARP 2600V or Modular V. 

I know, it's weekend - but unfortunately I am a weekend musician and waited for more than 5 weeks for the offline activation on my studio PC. If I would have know that I'd started the activation on a sunday evening, but not on Friday.

GGC

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 11:33:37 pm »
seems that the offline files got eaten by the web.. :P - hence the delay..
All I can recommend is patience.. Someone will contact you per email...

I received my authorization file. (yay=))

Sounding good arturia, sounding good =)

thx@the entire team for these gems=)

alpha-w

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 03:23:35 pm »
sorry, I don't know how long I should stay patient. Since the offline activation the whole VCollection is running in demo mode and before that I was able to use the instruments regularly.

It is now 6 days since the Offline Activation request without any response. It is now 3 days without reply on my support request for offline activation. I am used to get an offline activation IMMEDIATELY, every other company is able to do so.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines