March 28, 2024, 11:36:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark.le, Touchpad problems  (Read 3028 times)

kongk

Spark.le, Touchpad problems
« on: January 27, 2015, 07:14:09 pm »
Hi everyone,

I'm new here on the forum and I've got an annoying problem.
My sparkle was send back to the arturia repair store (my usb didn't connect anymore), and today I've gotten it back. But only to discover that my touchpad suddenly only goes to 500 hz (x-as).
I don't know what occures this error cause I've already did a reinstallation of the firmware, checked the midi preferences in the application and that said that it would go to 127 (so full range, for the x-as).
the weird thing is that when I move my finger to the left and right, it registers everything (so normally it should go to 30khz) but my x-as just goes from 0 to 500hz, nothing more.
so when I use the roller, I can't get it to 1/16, 1/16T, 1/32, 1/32T with my sparkle controller, I can only reach those with my mouse on the computer. so you can see why this is a problem..

I've tried everything, resetting my controllers in the midi center, recalibrating the touchpad (but this doesn't work properly cause when I set the maxrange to 18, it still let me go my full range and yes, I did store the template on the controller. I rechecked it by recalling it..)

does anyone has a solution for this? cause I've missed this baby for almost 2 months, and I want to play with it! :)

Pablete16

Re: Spark.le, Touchpad problems
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 09:49:36 pm »
Please I've got the same problem, what can i do? :'( Spark only recognise the top of the touchpad but in the plugin i can press all the touchpad.

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 11:34:34 am »
Hello.

It seems that you have a problem with your XY pad.

Please contact the support and provide the following informations:

-- Your proof of purchase (Dated)
-- Your full name
-- Your mailing address
-- Your phone number
-- The serial number of your unit
-- The time before fault

=> A proof a defect: Video or Picture depending of the issue.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

jackroller

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 12:10:54 am »
I have this same problem with the SparkLE I just purchased.  I've submitted a help ticket, but I wanted to see if anyone else has this issue or if there is a fix for it.

CassieGriffin

• hp touchpad not working
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 11:25:00 pm »
Please I've got the same problem, what can i do? :'( Spark only recognise the top of the touchpad but in the plugin i can press all the touchpad.

The plugins are effective freeware and some time it stops touchpad working because it needs to update version. So It should have the latest version with driver comparable.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:27:53 pm by CassieGriffin »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines