March 28, 2024, 09:56:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SPARK 2.1.0.426 Lag with Logic X  (Read 26463 times)

syz-x

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: SPARK 2.1.0.426 Lag with Logic X
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2015, 05:11:42 pm »
Hi ,there will be a update coming soon

thanks

terrym

Thanks for the info and for not giving up on this, but forgive me if I'm not jumping up and down, cause I've heard this once or twice before from Arturia and I'm starting to loose my hope for this to ever be solved.

Thinking of claiming my money back for Spark since it is useless with Logic X. It is almost two years now since Logic X was released and even if Arturia had to re-write the whole Spark code you would think that they solved it by now if they tried.

I urge all users, that use spark and logic X, to claim their money back! I'm sorry to say that this is the only way to emphasize Arturia to solve this bug.

jsmirk

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2015, 05:17:20 am »
While our motivations for complaining here are selfish in many ways, the biggest shame is how much missed opportunity there is by Arturia.  This product could be fiercely competing with Maschine as a no-brainer purchase for many prosumers and producers (Akai has also missed the mark with the new MPC). The market for a product like Spark would seem to be enormous if it's base of users were out raving about it and big time producers were showing it off in their studio tours. Sequencing solutions in general are very much on the rise and the hardware+software aspect of Spark gives it so much appeal (though I'm starting to feel like the bigger Creative controller is superior to the LE due to the knobs per track and the LCD display).

To syz-x's point, the only way for users to help Arturia make more money is to demand they make better products.

daksha

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2015, 04:18:49 pm »
Yeah jsmirk, you said right. Trigger Finger is a host with a drum inside and synth also, Akai developed a kind of big sequencer with a sample based engine, Maschine is another host-like application...well, I don't desire loading an host inside the host to write a drum. I want a drum machine with separated outs inside Cubase. Stop. I want to write my main patterns on its hardware and sequencer in the old way, but than, when i'm done, stop the sequencer and put midi patterns inside cubase, and manage them from there. And Spark is THE ONLY product on the market that does it, and does it well and fast. Fucking brillant Spark. I hope Arturia doesn't miss its opportunity and its way, keeping updating the platform but also keeping it's "sense" and straight-to-the-point operational mode.
C'mon Arturia. Keep it simple, fast, and stable.
I don't say this for the money I spent, I say this first of all for my music, 'cause I don't know where to find other gear so functional to my needs.

giuseppealbrizio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2015, 01:30:06 pm »
Any news about updates?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2015, 06:08:08 pm »
HI All,

There is a new version of Spark correcting this issue with the master fader

Mac : https://owncloud.arturia.net/index.php/s/Br4UoNEyNV8qd1W
PC : https://owncloud.arturia.net/index.php/s/z24rvhyfmAlHplY

Tell me if it's working fine for you , Thanks.

JB
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

giuseppealbrizio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2015, 02:20:34 pm »
Ok great! Anyone already tried it?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2015, 10:56:24 pm »
this was out on the 10 april

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments

giuseppealbrizio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2015, 03:50:40 am »
already tried and it was good. Any news about a definitive update?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2015, 05:46:17 pm »
No news yet but i think once the beat step pro is out of the way spark will be next

regards

Terrym
TerryM

mixalis

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2015, 11:53:37 am »
Hopefully beatstep pro is ready!   ;D      Spark time........

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2015, 01:34:10 pm »
Hi A new update should be ready around the end of the month

regards

terrym
TerryM

syz-x

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2015, 08:37:29 pm »
I've just downloaded Logic X (10.2) and I must say that Spark runs a little bit smoother than before. Audio stays synced and much fewer hick-ups. But external midi gear still have problem with hanging tones, loosing sync, etc, when Spark is enabled.

Can we expect the promised update soon? Hopefully this makes it a little bit easier for the Arturia techies to fix now.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2015, 11:02:45 pm »
Ive been told the update is very soon

regards

Terrym
TerryM

syz-x

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2017, 07:29:30 pm »
Coming back to this tread again after more or less giving up on Spark and Logic X.

Just wanted to check if anyone found a solution for Logic X and Spark hardware with external midi gear? 
Those updates promised in the thread did not solve anything for me. The sync is still all over the place. And crashes are frequent.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2017, 08:20:23 pm »
Sorry what are you trying to do with spark? controls it from another midi device?

Ill See if i can look at it for you but please give me precise details
TerryM

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines