April 23, 2024, 10:54:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cant login and use my V-collection coupon  (Read 2036 times)

itbytes

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Cant login and use my V-collection coupon
« on: January 10, 2015, 07:18:25 pm »
I recieved a coupon for V-collection and even got a reminder. But I cant login to my Arturia.
I forgot my username, and I was able to retrieve it, but when I tried the same with my password it says the username was not saved.  hve tried several times and days, but it will not work.
So I couldnt log in and use my coupon.
Finally I tried to make a new account but my mailadress are already registrered. Then I tried to make a new accont with my other mailadress, but the coupon did not work at that account, since it is connected to your account as it seems.
Anyone here from Arturia who can help me or anyone else got the same problem?
Since the offer only was until today, I really hope that Arturia could help here and hopefully make an exeption for me and all others who could not log in and order at the given timeframe for the coupon.

Etamin

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Cant login and use my V-collection coupon
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 05:10:59 pm »
Did you ever get this resolved?

I received the coupon email with no indication of the expiry date.  I finally tried to use it early February (after recovering from Christmas expenses  :) - when it didn't work, I contacted Arturia, and was told the expiry date (which had passed), and was 'assured' that they had sent multiple emails. 

I only received the one email, with no expiry date so I was pretty frustrated, but even more so by the arrogant response.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines