March 28, 2024, 07:09:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Stand Mount  (Read 2713 times)

Jprmusicman

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Stand Mount
« on: January 09, 2015, 12:59:10 am »
Hi guys, apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I've been unable to find it...

I use the microbrute in live situations and would love to find a sturdy stabs mount on which to place the synth. Ideally one that I can attach to my mic stand, anyway having the ipad on one side.

Had anybody seen or know of something  appropriate?

Many thanks. James

Jprmusicman

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Stand Mount
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 01:01:30 am »
In case anyone looks at this wanting the same solution, I ended up using the stand mount for an Aviom personal mixer, fixing the microbrute to it by removing two screws from the bottom on the synth and replacing them through the mount. Worked a treat. It's been in use for 6 months or so now, with great success. Enjoy.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Re: Stand Mount
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 07:22:09 pm »
In case anyone looks at this wanting the same solution, I ended up using the stand mount for an Aviom personal mixer, fixing the microbrute to it by removing two screws from the bottom on the synth and replacing them through the mount. Worked a treat. It's been in use for 6 months or so now, with great success. Enjoy.

Got a pic of this?
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines