April 19, 2024, 11:57:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 2 Hollywood Ess. Expansion pack install  (Read 2007 times)

NathanR

Spark 2 Hollywood Ess. Expansion pack install
« on: January 06, 2015, 06:29:02 pm »
Does anyone have a clue as to how I might get a Spark 2 expansion pack? Here is what I have done; I purchased upgrade to VC4 and Hollywood Essentials last week. I installed VC4, it works just fine. I then tried to get the expansion pack. It was automatically registered in my Arturia account as an upgrade to VC3. There is no activation code. There is a link that states "Download Product Here", I try to download but I get the message "NOT Authorized to use this Section". There is no reference to it in my ASC. VC3 and VC4 are there. I have reinstalled Spark 2, and updated ASC. No change. I checked the Spark 2 Library, it is not there. What am I missing??? I'm using Win8. This is absolutely the worst upgrade system EVER!! Web designer should be fired. 

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Spark 2 Hollywood Ess. Expansion pack install
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 06:54:40 pm »
Hi did you get an email with the codes on check there see if you can register the product.

regards

terrym

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

NathanR

Re: Spark 2 Hollywood Ess. Expansion pack install
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 07:07:58 pm »
There were no codes or serials of any kind in e-mail. The only info that I received is in my account. It was already registered as upgrade to VC3 when I went to my account.  I tried to re-register, but it wont let me.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 07:15:55 pm by NathanR »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines