March 28, 2024, 09:46:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MiniLab - I'm really happy, no problems  (Read 4186 times)

L3rxst

MiniLab - I'm really happy, no problems
« on: January 01, 2015, 11:28:51 pm »
I don't normally stretch to feedback and review unless I am really happy or really unhappy with a product or service.
I just wanted to say that having read all of the negative feedback from other users (no doubt a true reflection of their experiences), that I am a non-tech first timer with this type of kit (I am a guitarist) and this is my first dabble with midi stuff, having avoided it intentionally for many many years.
Now I agree that the installation instructions are a little confusing and poorly explained (the process is far simpler and logical than the instructions on the website and in the manual make out, so just follow your instincts and install as per any other PC type stuff) I have had no problems installing first time and as up and running within an hour of very careful reading and following the install guidelines.I did read all of the negative issues and views before buying, but went for it anyway. I am glad that I did. Its great kit, a little cheap felling to be fair, but it is cheap..........69GBP, so what do you want for that price......?
It's good enough for its intended purpose and the sounds from the software are really really good.I have set it up from my laptop via a Goodmans TV soundbar just to mess around with............ fantastic and a great starter rig. Very happy indeed. Good kit and value.

Wavelength

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: MiniLab - I'm really happy, no problems
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 09:17:38 pm »
Wait a while.

Rfaith

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: MiniLab - I'm really happy, no problems
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 02:23:23 pm »
69GBP, so what do you want for that price......?

Something that works first time and every time. Once money changes hands, there are expectations, one of them is not to be a beta-tester.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines